DeMars & Associates is committed to endeavors that enhance understanding and achievement in all aspects of the field of dispute resolution management. DeMars team members regularly contribute papers and articles to scholarly publications.
Examples of our published work:
- Jo DeMars & Ben Schuster, Like It Lump It ... or Arbitrate It?, Just Resolution Newsletter (2012).
- Jo DeMars, Susan Nauss Exon, Kimberlee K. Kovach, & Colin Rule, Ethical Considerations for Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) Practice, Dispute Resolution Magazine 6-10 (2010).
- Raj Devasagayam & Jo DeMars, Consumer Perceptions of Alternative Dispute Resolution Mechanisms in Financial Transactions, 8 Journal of Financial Services Marketing 378-387 (2004).
- Raj Devasagayam & Jo DeMars, Alternative Dispute Resolution and Agency Costs, 49 Consumer Interests Annuals (2003).
- Get Me a Solution - Quick!, Expert Insight, Inc. Magazine (2000).
- Q: What's a Little Conflict? A:Time and Money, Expert Insight, Inc. Magazine (2000).
- Can ADR Resolve Your Business Problems?, Expert Insight, Inc. Magazine (2000).
- Jo DeMars & Lee E. Norrgard, Final Choices: Making End-of-Life Decisions (ABC-Clio 1992).
- Online Dispute Resolution for Business - Embedding Online Dispute Resolution in the Civil Justice System - Pablo Cortéz
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. For further information, click on the following link, Disclaimer.