DRX Transfer Agent Program
Transfer Agents facilitate the vehicle transfer process between vehicle owners and automotive manufacturers. These transfers usually take place following a mediation or arbitration, when the manufacturer has agreed to repurchase or to replace the vehicle. Transfers are completed at car dealerships and take approximately an hour. Agents oversee the completion and signature of transfer paperwork, visually inspect vehicles and photographically document mileage and vehicle condition.
Transfer Agent Qualifications and Requirements
- Excellent communication skills and a demonstrated ability to assist customers.
- A high level of professionalism.
- Ability to provide, within 24 hours, digital photos of the vehicle being inspected.
- Certified Notary Public or will undergo the process to become one, if volume requires
- Familiarity (or willingness to become familiar prior to first transaction) with state specific documents included in the repurchase paperwork, and to insure that they are filled out with 100% accuracy at the initial appointment. This would be covered in the training.
- Demonstrate attention to detail in the process of inspecting a vehicle as delineated in training.
- Ability to interact with the service professionals of a dealership in the event that a quote for repairing undisclosed damage is discovered in the initial inspection of the vehicle.
- Ability to report the completed transaction to client as soon as the transaction is completed.
- Ability to respond to and resolve emergency situations and immediately institute corrective action as needed.
- Ability to schedule availability on web-based calendar and to accept assignments for scheduled dates, if at least three days notice is provided.
- Follow and adhere to the policies and procedures, as outlined in the Transfer Agent manual (to be provided).
- Participate in the initial training process, including a short exam, and in-service training as provided.
To submit your resume to be considered for this position, please click here.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. For further information, click on the following link, Disclaimer.